Aerial view of lot and surrounding area showing that this property is located between 2 Ag. fields making it a great travel route for wildlife especially deer; going and coming from the Ag. areas to feed!
Topo. map showing all high ground and mainly wooded. Wooded areas are mostly Aspen, Hemlock and Burr Oak with some maple, birch and ash. Aspen and Burr Oak are great wildlife trees providing great cover and food for Deer, Ruffed Grouse, and Turkeys.
Aerial close-up of land showing boundaries, wooded, and open areas. Aerial also shows the locations of the different photos take of the land.The photos to follow are all numbered so you can use this map to find where they were taken.
1. View of land from N. Holyoke Drive looking west.
2. View of land from N. Holyoke Drive looking east.
3. View of land from north edge looking south, showing one of the open areas on the land. This will be a great place for food plots and or apple trees.
4. View of Burr Oaks just east of open area. Burr Oak are great wildlife trees providing one of the best foods for Deer, Ruffed Grouse, and Turkeys.
5. View of land from south edge looking north, showing the same open area. This will also be a great place for food plots and or apple trees.
6. Deer trail traveling east-west through property. There is a lot of deer sign on this property!
7. Deer stand on one of the better deer trails going through the land.
8. View of second opening on the land, from the south end looking north. Again a great spot for food plots or a native prairie planting !
9. Large deer rub on a willow in the second opening.
10. View of the north end of the second opening showing a mix of hazelnut, raspberries, willow and dogwood all great food and cover for wildlife.
11. Another deer trail traveling through the property.
12. View of wooded area on thew west side of land, showing a mix of Aspen and Hemlock trees and good ground cover of various shrubs.
13. Another view of wooded area on thew west side of land, showing a mix of Burr Oak, Aspen and Hemlock trees and good ground cover of various shrubs.
14. View of another area on the west side, showing a thick stand of Hemlock provide great cover for deer and other wildlife in the winter.